Rules for Hosting in Nasta_Buddies
1. Never lose your temper. If you feel yourself losing control ask for help on messenger.
2. Please TRY to arrive 15 minutes prior to your hosting slot.
3. Be sure you have read the CODE OF CONDUCT and are familiar with our rules.
4. If you can keep up, you can play in 1 tournament while hosting (singles or a doubles) AFTER YOU ARE TRAINED.
6. You must preset some of your tournaments. Only set what you can handle.
7. When making tournaments: Please put up at a minimum - singles tournaments every 15 minutes and a doubles every hour. You will probably add/need more but this is a minimum set.
8. IF table is made incorrect if there is a score they have to play as is. IF there is no score they can remake table to correct settings
9. Please be sure to mark your winners from round to round.
10. We all get behind, please ask for help when you need it. There is nothing Against asking anyone for help or offering to help! HTDS and Admin are here to help members and staff. This means that if you see someone struggling, you can ask if you can help by taking request or any other capacity that is needed.
11. If the host before you has not finished filling their tours Ask the Hosting STAFF if its ok if you SPAM your tours. Work Together!
13. ADMIN MUST HAVE MESSENGER ON AT ALL TIMES AND THE HOSTING STAFF HAVE MESSENGER ON WHILE HOSTING. OPTIONAL FOR members that are playing TO have their messenger on.
14. Please work together and try to help one another when things go wrong.
15. When creating tournaments: YOU MUST USE CAPS.
a. Format Line: You Put name of game for Example: HIGH IN THE SKY OR HITS Whatever you perfer.
b. Tournament Name: Game Name.
c. Tournaments should be 100 buxs charge, however if you are running a swiss, de, or a special tournament You can charge up to 200
d. Please select canasta from the drop down menu.
17. When posting tournaments: THIS IS EXAMPLE (All Post Should Be IN CAPS)
a. Game include NT or NTC and Table Setting Example: KING ME NT 222 or for Doubles KING ME 4/2/2
b. KIMA VS SNOW
c. SANDY vs JON.
d. Bye: If there are byes you post THE REST HAVE A BYE. GL TIME
e. You can also post if you only got 4 in on singles same with doubles if you only got 8 in KING ME 2/2/2 or 4/2/2 TIME
f. We also do ROUND 1 AND 2 post when pairs are up there no waiting No waiting for tables to finish to do next round
18. When you are hosting always use CAPSLOCK. Shortkeys are Optional for Hosting Staff..Not Required to have them..
19. When someone is missing (MIA): (you will never have two subs on the same team for a doubles game)
a. From Original Post Singles Game: MIA PLAYER FROM POST (TIME OF PAIRS POST) TAB #
b. During a singles game that has started: MIA PLAYER TIME(USE THE TIME STAMP IN THE LOBBY)
c. From Original Post Double Game: Wait 5 mins from post then request a sub in the lobby. SUB NEEDED TAB # Name of Game
d. During a doubles game that has started: Get a sub immediately (this person will sub until the end of the game if the original player is not back or until they finish a hand if the original player comes back): SUB NEEDED TAB # GAME STARTED
firstname.lastname@example.org"Head Admin Kima78SnowAngel71@yahoo.com">Admin SnowAngel71