EUCHRE REBELS LEAGUE RULES
If you have any questions, please contact a Staff Member for assistance.
- Please refrain from rude or poor sportsmanlike comments during the game 1st offense = warning, 2nd = 5 minute gag, 3rd = 1 hour gag. If such behavior is repeated over several days you may be subject to being banned from the league.
- Do not badger or question a player's tactics during game or in the lobby.
- Do not be aggressive towards anyone in the lounge or at the tables.
- TDs donate their time and energy to host tourneys for you, this is for YOUR pleasure. Please understand that the TD will do the best he/she can!!
- Running tourneys can be hectic and remember that sometimes, things may go unnoticed or seemingly unnoticed, and that they do the best that they can in all situations.
- During a tourney, all decisions are made by the TD who is hosting.
- The TD'S decision is final so please respect this. DO NOT ARGUE WITH THE TD.
- Running a tournament requires concentration and may be stressful at times. If you do not agree with a TD's decision, you can discuss it with the TD, a HTD or an ADMIN after a tournament in IM. (REMEMBER AFTER THE TOURNAMENT AND IN IM)
LEAGUE ID & EMAIL
- The ID under which you play in a tournament must exactly match your ladder ID. If both IDs do not match, you will be asked to change them so they do.
- You must keep an updated email addy with this league. It is important that our staff members are able to contact you at all times.
- Only one(1) ID is allowed on this ladder and must match the ID used in lounge. If we find other ID's for you they will be removed.
PLAYING IN A TOURNEY
- The 1st player named in pairings will be responisble for making the correct table. However it is the responsibility of all players to verify the table settings are correct before the first card is played.
- Players must be in the lobby at the beginning of round 1. A 3 min. timer will be placed in the lobby when pairings are posted. If the second person is asked to make table then a 3 min. timer is on until everyone gets to the table. Anyone not there in 3 min. will be DQ'd.
- NO MULTI-TASKING PLEASE Multi-tasking can cause slow play.
- NO TABLE TALKING Table talk may result in being DQ'd
- You may play in two (2) tourneys at the same time. Please if you do register for two tourneys be sure you can keep up. If you slow the games down you will be given one warning and then the next warning will be to DQ you from the second tourney. You will not be given the option as to which tourney you want to stay in.
- You CANNOT play a tourney here and in another league at the same time. This is an automatic DQ
- If a player is booted during a game, please advise the TD and a timer will be set for that person.
- The booted player will be given 3 minutes to return to the table. At the end of the 3 minutes, the booted member will be DQ'd and a sub will be required . Do not Sit to sub unless u are asked to do so , if a member says i need a sub then anyone can sit.
- If you have any questions regarding these rules please speak to any admin.